TechFIZZ brings you an opportunity to showcase your "Passion for Fashion"! Gear up to compete with the region's best teams, as they all set the stage on fire with their creativity, rhythm, style and confidence.
TechFIZZ brings you an opportunity to showcase your "Passion for Dance"! Gear up to compete with the region's best teams, as they all set the stage on fire with their creativity, rhythm, style and confidence.
TechFIZZ call it the 'passion for innovation' or a 'celebration of creativity'- it's all about setting our wildest dreams and passions into motion. TechFIZZ is the Central India's Largest Techno-Cultural Festival of OCT Bhopal. It is an opportunity for students from all over the country and from diverse fields, to unite and celebrate our various identities conjoined as one.
About Oriental College of Technology, Bhopal
Oriental Group of Institutes was started by the founder Chairman Shri K.L Thakral in the year 1995.It is a self financed premier educational group imparting quality education in the disciplines of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management and Advanced Computer Studies.The Institutes are approved by AICTE & Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and are affiliated to RGPV Bhopal. At present Oriental has Colleges at Bhopal, Indore & Jabalpur and the group has a significant presence in the central region. Oriental Group is a Self financed Organisation running under the Devi Shakuntala Thakral Charitable Foundation, Bhopal. The campus is located on a plot of land measuring 24 acres on Raisen Road, a State highway linked to BHEL township.
Oriental College of Technology Opposite Patel Nagar, Raisen Road, Bhopal(M.P.)
• To participate in any of the events, registration is required.
• Once the amount is paid for registration of TechFIZZ, money wouldn't be returned.
• Participating in any of the events during TechFIZZ after registration will be free of cost except for events having explicit registration fees.
• Terms and conditions of Explara need to be followed, so candidates are requested to go through them.
Registration for the event can be done online but the fees payment will be only through registration desk. The registration will be confirmed only after the payment of fees.
Following are the type of registration packages available:
1. Registration + Accommodation: Charges would 1. Registration + Accommodation: Charges would be Rs 200+200 for whole of the fest and will be free to attend the guest lectures as well as can participate in all the TechFIZZ events free of cost except for some events having explicit registration fee like lan gaming etc.
2. Registered students will be provided with mattress, pillow and bedsheet in the common rooms of hostels ( seperate for boys and girls ).
3. It will be the registered student responsiblity to return provided articles without damage in case of any damage registered student have to pay for the damage.
4. Registration + Per Day basis Accommodation: Charges would be Rs 200+100 Rs per day and will be free to attend the guest lectures as well as can participate in all the TechFIZZ events free of cost that are to be held on that day.
5. Registered students taking part in events having explicit registration fee will be exempted from the college registration fee but have to pay for accomodation (if needed).
*Events having explicit registration fees are ____________________________________________________________________*
1. Accommodation will be provided to all the participants within the campus from (3rd Apr To 5th Apr 2019).
2. Accommodation will be provided to limited students on first come first basis.
3. All the payments are to be made on the registration desk only including registration fees of events having explicit registration fees.
4. The registration fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. Accommodation will be provided in student’s hostel and once accommodation allotted will not be changed under any circumstances.
6.Registered students will be provided with a id card and they should always have that card durig their stay in the college.
7.Registered students will have to arrange for their foods themselves from canteens and stalls in the college.
• The winner must have registered for the event online on TechFIZZ website.
• Judgement in all the events will be made according to the judgement criteria provided by the respective event head.
• Prize money will be transferred directly from TechFIZZ's bank account to the winners bank account.
• Winners of all the events must submit their bank account details(accont no, Account holder name, IFS code, Bank name) to respective event head.
• In case information provided is wrong the individual or team will be itself responsible for any modifications to be made.
• All the winners are required to sign the winner's performa, to be provided by the respective event head.
• TechFIZZ'19 never shares your login password,emails,contact no. with any company or third party.These data are collected only for analysis of number of participations.
• The Developer and Designer of website are not responsible for any type of data copy-right,any legal matters and data lost or hacked. The content is provided by team TechFIZZ so please contact them.
• For Event Details and updates check the website regularly. TechFIZZ has rights to change event schedule and timings without giving any prior notice.
• Any matching of information or any data on website with any other source of information/website that has copy-right is just a co-incidence. Contact us if there is any issues.
•Make sure to come with proper bank details, aadhar card and a valid id proof of your college.
• Take care of your belongings/laptop/mobile when you come to fest, we are not responsible for anything that get lost.
• Make sure you provide correct bank details of your account if you win any event.The prize money will be directly transferred to your account. We Never ask your credit/Debit card, Net banking password so never share it with anyone .
• Make sure you read all policies and details(events rules) that are provided on the website.
• With registering with us means you agree with all policies and rules of events.